The BME department has shared space and equipment available for use by its faculty, staff, courses and students. To ensure these resources continue to be available, appropriate access and training is required. This site contains user manuals, standard operating procedures, and schedules for the shared equipment. See contact for details.
COVID - Occupancy
- Analysis Lab: 1002A - 1 PERSON, one entrance through 1002A
- Bio-Resource Lab: 2048 - 1 PERSON, one entrance through 2048
- Experimental Teaching Lab (new space): 1002 - 8 PERSONS, one entrance through 1002
- Experimental Teaching Lab: 2005 - 6 PERSONS, enter in east door and exit out the west door
- Bioinstrumentation Lab: 1036 - CLOSED for general use
- BME Design Studios: 1080/1070 - By reservation only - Undergraduate Policy
To schedule a resource with UW Google Apps: Title events:
Your Name-Equipment Name-Start
(for the duration of time planned to initiate equipment while physically in the room) and
Your Name-Equipment Name-End
(for the duration of time planned to end use of experiment and physically in the room).
Reservations for all equipment and time in the room is required.
To be added to a resource, email Renee Szakaly and John Puccinelli (your netID, lab PI, title, and resources needed) for access.